Download the Minecraft PE 18.104.22.168 Apk latest version for free on your Android device and embark on a thrilling MCPE adventure. This updated version offers new features, such as the ability to test out the recovery compass and a new game mode. To help you get started, a setup and installation guide is also included in the post. You can directly download the apk file from the provided link and dive right into the exciting world of MCPE.
|App Name||Minecraft Pocket Edition|
|File Size||153 MB|
Latest Available Version -> Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124
What’s New in Minecraft PE 126.96.36.199
Mojang Studios developers have not only addressed the errors from previous versions of Minecraft but also added new inventory items, including the highly anticipated recovery compass. In Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52, when a player creates the Warden character using the creative mode of the game, the effect of darkness will not be imposed on them. Additionally, in Minecraft version 184.108.40.206, the Warden’s functionality has been improved. One of the essential items required to craft a compass in this version is the echo shard, which can be found by Steve in the Ancient City by searching through the chests.
How to Install Minecraft Pocket Edition Apk
- Download the apk file of Minecraft Pocket Edition from the above link.
- Before you install the APK file, go to “Settings” on your Android device and then to “Security.” Here, you need to enable the “Unknown sources” option, which allows the installation of apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- After enabling “Unknown sources,” open the downloaded APK file from the Downloads folder or any other location where it was saved on your device.
- Tap the “Install” button, and the installation process will start.
- Wait for a few minutes for the installation process to complete, depending on your device’s speed.